Be a Volunteer
Help GLOSS bridge the gap between home and church in the life of a young lady!
Young ladies are living in a time of moral value shifts, social problems, family dysfunction, teen pregnancy, depression, anxiety, loneliness and low self-esteem. Like butterflies, girls experience multiple phases in life.
Watch the video clip above of our Founder and Executive Director, Cherise Davis share about GLOSS!
GLOSS believes that compelling young ladies to accept only God's best and inspiring them through their multiple phases is in obedience to Titus 2, which instructs older women to teach younger women. This bonding relationship strengthens their chances to become awesome women of God and decreases the risk of becoming an adverse statistic.
GLOSS Is Praying For....
- Women who are passionate about the positive development of young ladies
- Women who are willing to be led by the Holy Spirit and Biblical truths
- Women who are energetic and creative
- Women who value service
OPEN Volunteer Opportunities
You can volunteer with a local chapter or virtually. We have opportunities for women who would like to work directly with the young ladies in GLOSS or indirectly. We also welcome volunteers who have much time to give and volunteers who have limited time.
Steps To Join The Volunteer Team
- View our volunteer opportunities
- Complete online volunteer application
- A GLOSS representative will schedule an interview with you
- A background check may be required for your volunteer role.